Friday, May 17, 2013

Do chinese grannies know something that we don't?

"As someone from China, when I see the picture of lots of Chinese women (and men) CRAZE for gold (just like they think gold is currently on a 'special discount'), I dare to predict the fall of gold. I never predict the future, but when most of Chinese women are crazy buying something, they ALWAYS lose. This patterns happened in nearly the entire Chinese history, and obviously it will continue into the distant future, and especially this time!" quote by Jack Xiao Chen => http://twitter.com/xche6670

2 comments:

  1. Two days ago I saw a news-reporter asked a 50-year old Chinese woman, who tried to catch the gold bottom and turned out to be 'locked in the sky'. She said "I don't worry, I can sell my gold at a good price in 10 or 20 years".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! The chinese grannies ain't no speculators, they don't care about profits, unlike the traders who buy to sell on profit in a few weeks/months. I doubt that any gold bull that is buying now can say the same thing - "I don't worry, I can sell my gold at a good price in 10 or 20 years".

      Delete